Poppy Designer Sales Page Template
What’s in the box?
You’ve lured your ideal clients to your website, now what? Make them fall in love with you and convince them you’re the heaven-sent designer for them with this stunning sales page template designed to convert.
We’ve crafted this easy-to-use template especially for graphic & web designer entreprenuers, with clever content prompts throughout so you can whip up your new sales page in as little as a few hours. All you need is Divi installed and you’re good to go. Easy peasy!
Plus, in Emma’s Divi Masterclass, you’ll learn how to easily load the layout to your website and edit colours, fonts and more to match your or your client’s brand. Yep, feel free to use the template for your clients’ websites too.
You get all these goodies:
- Both bright & muted versions of the template as easily installable JSON files ready to upload to your Divi website
- Tutorial videos incl. Emma Kate’s in-depth Divi Masterclass
- Links to handy resources to help you get up & running, and easily customise your template to suit your beautiful brand
designed specifically for graphic & web designers
who are ready to communicate their value and get paid!
Each template has strategic content prompts
throughout the layouts. All you have to do is fill in the blanks!
Easily customise your site following our video tutorials and comprehensive resources.
design + functionality with inbuilt value pillars
These templates have been strategically designed to communicate your immense value as a professional graphic/web designer, which means you can charge more and attract higher-paying clients.
What will I need to use the templates?
Before installing our template files, you will need:
- a self-hosted WordPress website (not WordPress.com). If you’re unsure how to set this up, Emma’s Be The Boss of WordPress course or bite-sized Web Dev Foundations mini course walk you through setting this up step by stress-free step.
- to have the Divi Theme installed and ideally a blank child theme installed & activated too. Need help? No problemo. Watch Emma Kate’s Divi Masterclass that’s included as a bonus with every template purchase 🙌
What’s in the box?
All our templates come packaged as easily installable JSON files ready to upload to your Divi website.
We also include instructional videos and links to handy resources to help you get up and running quickly, and easily customise your template to suit your beautiful brand.
Where can I use the templates?
You can feel free to use all or parts of the templates on any sites you build for yourself or for your clients. However, you cannot sell, transfer ownership or in any other way provide the template files to anyone else.
Do your templates work with Elementor?
At this stage, our templates only work with the Divi Theme or Divi Builder Plugin for WordPress. If you would like templates for Elementor please email us as we may put this on our roadmap.
Can I use the fonts included in the templates?
Most of the time we’ll use free fonts like Google Fonts. However, occasionally we may include a custom (paid) font or two. If you find you can’t edit the text then this means it’s using a paid font. You can either swap it for a free font or one you own a webfont license for. Alternatively, you can go here for a list of the paid fonts we use and links for where to purchase them.
You can also follow Emma’s tutorial on how to add custom fonts to your site.
Can I use the images included in the templates?
Yes, all images included in the template are royalty-free so you can feel free to use them on your websites.